Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Setting up a Ever lasting Site
Setting up a ever lasting website is my dream. I just got an idea about setting up a site, creating some good content in it and then put some affiliate products to get sales and generate revenue.

So, here is my query to other marketers here is that even possible in present day.
I am little confused here. You said it was your dream then you said that you just got this idea. Which one actually is it?

Anyway. Its not impossible but it will be certainly to be a very uphill battle. See many things depends the first thing will be the niche and then content, the exposure of that content etc.
I think its unrealistic.
zeus Wrote:I think its unrealistic.

Its unrealistic that's sure but not impossible at all.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
How do you market a small blog in travel niche?
Start with sharing on social media. It can give you quick exposure.libertyotheseasdeckplan — 06:10 PM
How to Create a Newsletter That Makes Profits.
Learn how to create a newsletter that makes profits in business. Our guide presents simpl...kshitijwagh — 05:05 PM
ClickDealer - Join the Leaders of Affiliate Marketing!
What's better than running a campaign for a global brand with brand recognition helping l...ClickDealer — 04:08 PM
SynoGut
SynoGut SynoGut is a strong normal item that guides in the recuperation of the stomach r...Francmitc — 04:06 PM
SynoGut Reviews (Alert from an Honest Analytical ExperT)
SynoGut Reviews:>> DISCRIPTION =>> SynoGut is a characteristic mix of fixing...HeleDor — 03:23 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook