Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Moz DA/PA vs Majestic TF/CT
Which do you prefer more Moz Domain Authority/ Page Authority or Majestic Citation Flow/ Trust Flow? Share your opinions.
I prefer mostly majestic they shows exclusive results. Moz DA/PA can be easily manipulated.
frank Wrote:I prefer mostly majestic they shows exclusive results. Moz DA/PA can be easily manipulated.
Yeah, I agree with you too. Moz is very manipulative and they only consider the number of links to any site to determine DA and PA, they don't bother the quality of the page or the quality of the links or the number of social shares for that page.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
What is the best possible way to increase overall authority of a site?
The best way to increase the overall authority of a site is to consistently produce high-...zarea — 07:36 AM
Reasons to unlock the power of Digital Marketing
Unlocking the power of digital marketing is transformative for any business. It offers un...khanzain — 06:51 AM
https://www.facebook.com/Fast.Burn.Keto.South.Africa.Official/
Fast Burn Keto South Africa  :- long haul impacts of utilizing keto supplements are as ...Hamura026 — 06:47 AM
Reasons to unlock the power of Digital Marketing
The Top 10 Benefits of Digital Marketing Digital marketing has revolutionized the way ...jahnvi arora — 05:49 AM
AdsEmpire - All in One Thread
One of the best dating offers are available here. And the offers are not high ranged. So,...lonelysoul — 05:01 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook