SEO MotionZ Forum
Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Search Engines (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Google (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? (/showthread.php?tid=9035)

Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - Jackleo7878 - 10-26-2020

Hello Everyone,
I'm a digital marketer and new in the field. While searching about SEO techniques I get some black hat techniques.
So, the question is can I use these techniques to my projects? Is it harmful?
Please share your experiences.

RE: Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - zeus - 10-26-2020

What kind of techniques are you talking about?

The truth is every now and then more or less everybody does something which can be classified as a so called "blackhat". But that doesn't necessarily mean that they get penalized all the time.

90% of them goes unnoticed.

RE: Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - bonnieshona - 12-04-2020

Black hat techniques were very effective in the past. People used to buy and sell links for money. But now, Google is very smart and can detect the pattern of you are doing the SEO of your website.

Once Google detects a Pattern, It will penalize your site. Your ranking will be destroyed completely and you will have to restart from the beginning.

RE: Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - zeus - 12-04-2020

@bonnieshona Me and my co-workers operate tons of those sites. Which can be called as black hat. But hasn't gotten any penalty so far.

Just take an example say if your friend gives you a link. Then how Google is going to penalize it. Google will just probably won't know it.

RE: Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - william17 - 05-03-2021

(12-04-2020, 03:36 PM)zeus Wrote: @bonnieshona Me and my co-workers operate tons of those sites. Which can be called as black hat. But hasn't gotten any penalty so far.

Just take an example say if your friend gives you a link. Then how Google is going to penalize it. Google will just probably won't know it.
As Zeus said, it's hard for Google to identify and penalize black hat techniques, and people do use such techniques every now and then. But one should be aware that these activities should not be done too often or on a large scale because if you do so, the chance of you getting caught by Google's algorithm increases and once you get caught, you are gonna penalized for sure and you website ranking will fall in the search engine results.

RE: Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - ceoreviewseo - 08-27-2021

Black hat SEO can hurt your site and brand multiply. It can prompt lower search rankings or even reason a site to vanish from query items completely.

RE: Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - bavya - 03-23-2022

Yes, black hat technique affects website ranking.

RE: Does black hat techniques really affect on the website rankings? - Wilsonjacob45 - 06-03-2022

Yes, definitely.

Black hat techniques gives you the instant ranking in the Google SERP but after some time, it get decreases. Site may get penalised due to these techniques. I think those who are looking for long term achievement or business, please try to avoids these kind of techniques.