SEO MotionZ Forum
Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Digital Workplace (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Products (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? (/showthread.php?tid=5180)

Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - tabassum21 - 04-04-2019

Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019?

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - vk_lord - 04-05-2019

To me Rakuten, Clickbank, CJ, amazon associates are the best ones. Ofcourse these are the best fits for me. For other people it will be different.

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - master11 - 04-06-2019

I used to think CJ is best. But they blocked our account for unknown reason. Now looking for good alternatives apart from Clickbank.

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - kimiphan - 05-31-2019

CJ blocked my country too so I need to find another good affiliate network. Any suggest excerpt amazon associates (because it change commission structure recently and I see no more profit to invest)?

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - vk_lord - 05-31-2019

(05-31-2019, 02:57 AM)kimiphan Wrote: CJ blocked my country too so I need to find another good affiliate network. Any suggest excerpt amazon associates (because it change commission structure recently and I see no more profit to invest)?

Well a simple Google search would have found you the alternatives. But since you are posting in the forum. So, I am guessing you have some special requirements!!!

Anything you want to mention??

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - tabassum21 - 06-01-2019

Requirements are none actually.

I just want a decent network which will actually pay in my country? Most networks don't pay up here. My country is Pakistan.

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - master11 - 06-03-2019

Its better that you check the affiliate sites manually. Many sites have a list of countries where they tell people which countries are restricted or not.

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - rosemartine - 09-28-2019

ShareaSale, Rakuten, CJ, Amazon Associates, Clickbank all are best. You need to find which work best for you means where you find more relevant products to promote at your blog or website.

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - sinelogixtech - 04-01-2020

Hi Friends,
The Best Affiliate Networks in 2020
-ShareASale.
-ClickBank.
-CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction)
-Amazon Associates.
-eBay Partner Network (EPN)
-FlexOffers.
-Pepperjam.
-Rakuten Marketing (formerly LinkShare)

RE: Which are the top Affiliate Networks in 2019? - Motions - 04-30-2020

Among all that mentioned above, clickbank is the best because you'll get up to 70% of each sale.
Other networks like Amazon will give you 4-6% only. Obviously Amazon is more for physical goods and clickbank is selling digital products.
Whatever it is, your goal is making high return on your work/promotion.