SEO MotionZ Forum
Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Digital Workplace (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Content Marketing (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content (/showthread.php?tid=4826)

Pages: 1 2

Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - UKcart - 12-15-2018

Is it supernatural or not? To create a blog and also drive insane amount of traffic just by its content?

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - anush - 12-15-2018

Well certainly its not impossible. But you have to be alone in your field or your content has to be insanely good.

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - vk_lord - 12-17-2018

anush Wrote:Well certainly its not impossible. But you have to be alone in your field or your content has to be insanely good.

I agree. People may say otherwise. But the reality is through content you can drive traffic but that depends on the niche and your competitors.

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - danni - 12-19-2018

UKcart Wrote:Is it supernatural or not? To create a blog and also drive insane amount of traffic just by its content?

Its not natural at all unless you are NASA and make a post about landing a spacecraft into Mars.

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - UKcart - 12-20-2018

Many people I know will beg to differ about what you guys are saying.

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - vk_lord - 12-21-2018

UKcart Wrote:Many people I know will beg to differ about what you guys are saying.

Yeah, I know they are so called wanna be SEO's.

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - anush - 12-28-2018

vk_lord Wrote:
UKcart Wrote:Many people I know will beg to differ about what you guys are saying.

Indeed. Everywhere is flooded with them.

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - UKcart - 12-31-2018

anush Wrote:
vk_lord Wrote:

Indeed. Everywhere is flooded with them.

vk_lord Wrote:

How come I should know that you guys are not sh**ting me? (No offense) 8-)

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - anush - 12-31-2018

UKcart Wrote:How come I should know that you guys are not sh**ting me? (No offense) 8-)

Because we are giving you the advice for free. And also you don't see any forum signatures in our account that we are promoting. I am not telling that those who do put a signature links are spammers but you get the gist of it.

Re: Getting traffic to a blog only through Content - vk_lord - 01-01-2019

anush Wrote:
UKcart Wrote:How come I should know that you guys are not sh**ting me? (No offense) 8-)

Because we are giving you the advice for free. And also you don't see any forum signatures in our account that we are promoting. I am not telling that those who do put a signature links are spammers but you get the gist of it.

That is correct.